William A. Yasnoff, MD, PhD, FACMI — Managing Partner of NHII Advisors, Arlington, VA; Adjunct Professor of Health Sciences Informatics at Johns Hopkins University — will be the inaugural speaker for the 2015 CICATS Seminar Series. The topic of his presentation is “A Feasible and Sustainable Approach to Health Information Infrastructure via Mobile Devices.”
This presentation will address:
• The challenges to comprehensive anywhere, anytime, electronic medical records, including privacy and financial sustainability
• How the information now locked in EHR silos can be used to compile comprehensive records for individuals
• A new approach to computer security that prevents the loss of entire patient record databases
• Encouraging patient engagement through patient access to their health records via smart phones
• Enabling more effective and productive research through rapid access to comprehensive electronic medical records
Date: Friday, September 25, 2015
Time: Noon-1:00 p.m.
Location: Henry Low Learning Center, UConn Health, 263 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT 06030
Lunch will be available, Please RSVP to Cheryl Steciak / firstname.lastname@example.org
This seminar offers one CME credit.